Change Services You Already Receive

If you are interested in changing your services or adding new services as your needs change, talk to your care manager about the service amendment process and submit a Service Amendment Request Form.

Changing Your Care Coordination Organization

If you are not happy with the Care Coordination Organization you chose, you can choose another Care Coordination Organization within your region. 

Changing Your Care Manager

If you are not happy with the care management being provided by the Care Coordination Organization you chose, but you would like to continue to use that Care Coordination Organization, you can request a different Care Manager and/or change the care management service you receive to either Basic Home and Community Based Services Plan Support or Health Home Care Management.