Office for People With Developmental Disabilities

Print: Print this page

OPWDD SNAP Contact Information


Individuals served by NYS OPWDD who have a question about their current SNAP case should always contact the SNAP Unit at their local DSS Office first.  The local SNAP contact information can be found on the SNAP Notice that the county sends to the individual/AR when the case opens.  The information can be found online at

Individuals served by NYS OPWDD who have a general question about SNAP, can contact their local OPWDD Revenue Support Field Office (RSFO)

OPWDD Voluntary and State agencies that need assistance with SNAP Meal Service Retailer applications, Point of Sale Terminals, HEAP questions and Fraud Issues should contact  [email protected] for assistance.