Office for People With Developmental Disabilities

Print: Print this page

SNAP - Application


To apply for SNAP benefits, an individual or his or her representative must file an application with the local Department of Social Services (DSS) Office where the individual resides.  The local Social Security Office will also accept a SNAP application for individuals that are also applying for SSI benefits at the same time.  The SNAP Benefits Application Form (LDSS-4826) as well as publication (LDSS-4826A) How to Complete the SNAP Benefits Application/Recertification can be found under the forms/application section at .