Office for People With Developmental Disabilities

Print: Print this page

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)


This section was developed for individuals and their advocates who are being served by the New York State Office For People With Developmental Disabilities (NYS OPWDD) and is intended to answer common questions relating to SNAP.

Please note: If you are an individual that is not being served by the NYS OPWDD, you will need to contact your local Department of Social Services (DSS) Office for SNAP assistance.  You can find DSS contact information by going to the NYS Office of Temporary Disability Assistance (OTDA) website at