Office for People With Developmental Disabilities

Consent Form for Transition Planning

Type: pdf
Author: Nicole Suto
Year of Publishing: 2013

Student records, such as the student’s IEP and reports from assessments, can help with OPWDD eligibility determination and planning for adult services. In order for schools to share information about a student, OPWDD must have a signed consent form from the student’s parent or guardian on file. Download the consent form below and then complete and sign so OPWDD can work with school staff for transition planning.