The New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) will post the official Response to Questions on or before March 29th, 2023. Per section 1.4. of the above titled RFP, the dates on the Calendar of Events are tentative and subject to change at OPWDD’s sole discretion.
The Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (“OPWDD”) is issuing this Statewide Direct Support Professionals Marketing Recruitment Campaign Request for Proposals (RFP) for the purpose of procuring consultant services from a responsive and responsible vendor to promote the field of developmental disability services and elevate the profession of direct support in this field by developing attractive, effective, branded marketing/educational materials and a functional website for use by job seekers and service providers for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) in New York State (NYS).
Bidder shall provide evidence that the following minimum qualifications are met by the Bidder or its subcontractor:
- Bidder shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience with multimedia/multiplatform marketing campaigns;
- Bidder shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience with recruitment strategies resulting in proven positive outcomes;
- Bidder shall have experience with building a website in Drupal.
As stated in Section 3.2.1 of this RFP, evaluators in the Technical Evaluation will score Bidder’s or subcontractor’s experience with:
- accessing/collecting market data and performing research to inform strategy recommendations,
- leveraging technology to find and connect with job candidates, and
- working with employers in the human services industry.
Calendar of Events
|RFP Release Date||Monday, February 6, 2023|
|Mandatory Notice of Intent to Bid and Deadline for Submission of Questions||Friday, March 3, 2023|
|Issuance of Response to Questions||Friday, March 24, 2023|
|Proposal Due Date||Friday, April 7, 2023 by 12:00 PM|
|Anticipated Notification of Tentative Award||Wednesday, April 26, 2023|
|Anticipated Contract Start Date||Monday, May 1, 2023|
NOTE: The above dates are tentative and subject to change at OPWDD’s sole discretion.
OPWDD Contract Unit
Contract Management Specialist
44 Holland Ave.
Albany, NY 12229-0001